About Cladwinds Limited
Cladwinds Ltd have been supplying and installing high quality uPVC and aluminium windows, doors and conservatories for over 30 years across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
In an extremely fierce market, Cladwinds have continued to excel and offer a 10 year insurance backed guarantee on all their products. They are members of the trading standards association, consumer protection association and are also CE compliant. Cladwinds are also independently checked and approved by All Craftsmen.
The Project Brief
We have worked with Cladwinds since 2009. Their current website that we had previously designed was ok, but as with all website and technologies, it was starting to look a little outdated and was in need of a revamp to bring it up to date with standards and practices.
After meeting with Cladwinds, we created a brief with the key requirements;
- Ensure the website was responsive and worked on mobile phones and tablets.
- Improve their SEO ranking and presence.
- Carry out a full content review and update all imagery and content.
- Help source a copywriter.
- Add new section for Guardian™ Warm Roofs - one of their new products.
- Integrate a new instant online quote tool (provided by a third party).
- Help revamp and support their online and offline advertising (social media and print design).
We delivered to Cladwinds a brand new full responsive website that delivered all the requirements of the brief and more. The website consists of a fully bespoke design and is hand coded from scratch. As with all Amasci created websites, we undertake extensive performance enhancements, and deliver a finalised website, that not only looks great, but also includes all the latest best practices and modern standards.
The project also included delivery of the following;
- Revamp and redesign of all sections and pages with new fresh content, imagery and videos.
- Design and creation of a bespoke CMS facility to manage the latest news section.
- Integration with All Craftsmen’s online quotation and pricing facility.
- Creation of random testimonials and adverts that feature throughout the website.
- Uses Src and Sizes to deliver the latest in enhanced imagery for responsive platforms.
As well as the website, we also delivered as part of the project, Facebook adverts, printed newspaper adverts, a selection of specific Guardian™ Warm Roof adverts and flyers and on-going Pay Per Click management.
Our relationship with Cladwinds continues to flourish and we will ensure constant review on future enhancements for the website, as well as on-going updates and marketing support.