Beverage Group eCommerce Website
Beverage Group are a friendly family run business who are proud retailers of Coffee and Vending Ingredients, Coffee and Vending Machines and Coffee and Vending Machine Maintenance and Repair Services, for both trade and consumer customers.
Beverage Group contacted Amasci Creative Limited after a Google search as they were not happy with their existing provider. Initially we met with Beverage Group and their sister company TVS (Technical Vending Support) to discuss how we could come on board and initially take over the existing websites but with a view to develop these and bring them into line with modern code, techniques, appearance and technologies.
The partnership started with Amasci moving their websites and re-hosting all of these on our Business Lite Hosting Packages. We quickly followed this up with the start of the Beverage Group full eCommerce website and new company branding.
The website uses our ambrowCart eCommerce system website and includes the all the standard eCommerce features as well as the following advanced/bespoke eCommerce features:
- Related Products Module.
- Discount Code Module.
- Payment facilities with both WorldPay and PayPal.
- User Account facility.
- Payment on account facility for existing trade customer.s (managed by admin)
- Discount for trade customers automatically applied to cart if user is logged in. (managed by admin)
- Bespoke Delivery scripts
- Optional extras for vending machines to allow users to purchase bolt on requirements for their vending machines. These can be setup and managed by admin.
- Popup full size images for products
- Dynamic expandable sub category menus
- Advanced ‘find a vending machine’ search facility - allowing users to answer a series of questions and then based on these they are presented with suitable machines that match the criteria. Again admin can control these parameters on a machine by machine basis in the control panel.
The website also has some additional cosmetic features that stand it out from competitors websites and these are:
- Highlighted products on the homepage that are content managed to allow the client to update as required
- Advert/Feature Banner on the homepage to promote latest offers, product ranges, special features and information to users
- Dynamic category listings
- Typical contact/enquiry form
Overall the site has been a great success and well received by the client and their customers.
The website can be seen in full here – http://www.beveragegroup.co.uk