About Regency Executive Travel
Travel in style and comfort with Regency Executive Travel…where quality and reliability intersect.
Regency Executive Travel is a premier Milton Keynes Chauffeur Drive company and has been established since 1986. They offer luxury airport transfers, high quality chauffeur services, stylish wedding cars and cars for memorable special occasions.
The Project Brief
Regency approached us to complete an overhaul of their business brand, marketing and online presence.
Having previously had unsuccessful experiences and difficulties with local web designers, coupled with a website that had been poorly developed, looked tired and old fashioned, it was clear that Regency Executive Travel needed some help. So we worked together initially to discuss and create a strategy for improving their marketing and brand.
The requirements that Regency Executive Travel proposed were;
- Create a fresh, more professional and high quality brand and style.
- Take the new style and implement this throughout their marketing.
- Create a website that worked on mobile phones and tablets (responsive website).
- Perform better in the search engines.
- To generate more enquiries and leads through the website.
- Take over their existing assortment of domains, email and hosting.
- Offer support, consultation and guidance throughout the project and in the future.
- Form a good relationship with Amasci.
Initially, we formed a strategy with the client and laid out some key aims and goals. The first task was to develop and design a new logo and brand/style, one that had an air of class and sophistication to it. We developed a new logo and colour scheme that had this feel.
Website Design and Creation
We then worked on creating a fully responsive, device optimised website and as with all our website projects we included the latest technologies and standards, performance enhancements and best SEO practices. This would help to achieve a much better SEO ranking, as well as improve their online conversion and lead generation.
We achieved all of this by;
- Creating a bespoke design that incorporated the new logo and style and sourced images that would fit into this concept.
- Adding many call to action blocks and a omnipresent quick enquiry form to increase lead generation and conversions.
- Creating responsive and retina images using srcset and sizes to enhance performance and reduce load times.
- Added tracking and events within Google Analytics to measure engagement on call to actions, buttons, email, telephone and social media and social sharing links.
- Added animations and ‘visual candy’ to ensure engagement and interest.
- Created simply and digestible content, working with one of our approved copywriters.
Hosting and Domains
As part of the website setup we migrated all of Regency’s email and hosting onto our own platform from BT. We supported them in the initial setup and configuration, as well as the migration of data. As with all our hosted websites, we include a staging and production environment too.
We also transferred and registered several domains on behalf of Regency to ensure these were al managed and located in one place.
Email Marketing and Print Design
Finally, we worked on the marketing aspects. This included design and creation of double sided Flyers, business cards and some email marketing using our Ai eShots package.
The email marketing is integrated into the website, and users can sign up for special offers and discounts. This also triggers an auto responder and bespoke subscribe and unsubscribe pages.
We designed and coded a one-off promotional campaign and setup an auto responder thank you email. The auto-responder thank you email allows Regency to enter a customers name and email address via a bespoke online form. In turn this triggers a bespoke personalised email to the customer thanking them for using Regency Executive Travel and keeps them in contact.
We continue to work with Regency Executive Travel and have formed a really good partnership, that will continue to flourish.